THIS IS THE EMAIL THAT WAS SENT OUT TO ALL MISSION DISCOVERY PARTICIPANTS REGARDING THE WEATHER DELAY FOR KENTUCKY MISSION DISCOVERY…
Well, there’s one thing in life that we certainly can’t control and that is the weather. After much debate and much assessment we have decided to cancel/delay this weekend’s Mission Discovery. This is as a result of logistical challenges due to the weather that has already been happening and concerns about travel and safety for the predicted weather this coming weekend. We want to have an incredible event but we also need to make sure to keep everyone safe so this decision was one we felt we had to make.
We WILL be rescheduling the event but can not confirm dates yet due to the venue being closed due to the weather. Our hope is to have new dates for the event within the next day or 2. We will certainly let you know immediately as soon as we know the new dates. If the new dates do not work for your schedule we will of course issue a full refund.
We are very sorry as we know this is an inconvenience but we do appreciate your interest and excitement about Mission Discovery. We look forward to seeing you when the event does happen!
Stay safe and stay warm!